As of 1st of October, 2019, Ms. Mariko Takahashi, myself a former director of SIRC was appointed as the president & CEO.
Under the leadership of the new management team, we are committed to work together to develop our business and your kindly continuous supports will be highly appreciated.
President & CEO
SIRC Co., Ltd.
- Company name
- SIRC Co., Ltd.
- Representative Director
- Mariko Takahashi
- Head office location
- #901 Honmachi Terada Bldg. 2-5-31 Kyutaromachi,Chuo-ku,Osaka City, Osaka 541-0056 JAPAN
- 590,3221,000 yen (including capital reserve) (as of the end of January 2019)
- Date of Establishment
- February 2015
- Number of employees
- 12 people (January 2020)
Mariko Takahashi President & CEO Hiroaki Tsujimoto Director & CRO Fumio Nakatsuji Director & CRO Yoshiki Sasaki Director Takashi Kanazawa Director Masatoshi Oba Director Minoru Oda Auditor
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation Nishitanabe Branch, Mizuho Bank Ltd. Abenobashi Branch
- Hiroaki Tsujimoto started research on magnetic thin film at Osaka University
- Succeeded in development of amorphous TbFeCo film leading to practical use of magneto-optic recording (MO, MD)
- Started research on thin film inductor and transformer using magnetic thin films
- Started research on magnetic thin film functional element to develop multiplier in GHz band
- Started development of power sensor using magnetic thin film
- May 2012
- Received a research grant from Osaka City University
- September 2012
- Received a research grant from Osaka City
- March 2013
- Succeeded in developing a power sensor for mass-production
- September 2013
- Awarded in Program for Creating STart-ups from Advanced Research and Technology(START) by Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- February 2015
- Established SIRC Co., Ltd., a venture company by Osaka City University
- April 2016
- Launched business at SIRC
- September 2016
- Conducted third-party allotment of approximately 100 million yen in total to the management fund by Hack Ventures Inc.
- November 2017
- Conducted third-party allotment of approximately 130 million yen in total to Hack Ventures, Tech Accel Ventures, SMBC Venture Capital and Mizuho Capital
- December 2018 to January 2019
- Conducted third-party allotment of approximately 320 million yen in total to the business alliance partners and venture capitals